Skytherm roof vents are manufactured to your specification, the main frame accepting
glazing above and below or it can be fitted with a head extension allowing you to take the
vent up to ridge / wall plate. Skytherm is designed for maximum strength, thermal
insulation, aesthetics, ease of installation and maximum performance.
Note tie-bars in this Skytherm installation.
Skylite for flat or pitched roofs for existing
Opening or fixed, comes complete with
factory fitted kerb cover. Made to order.
- Double weather seals.
- Integral weather bar.
- Advanced drainage system.
- Ogee mouldings as standard.
- Precise mechanical sealed mitred joints and concealed pressure cleats.
- Full length integral hinge system, easy to remove for onsite access.
- Fully fabricated with no onsite fabrication required.
- A thermal break system providing maximum thermal insulation.
- Manufactured to your specification and delivered within 5 working days.
- Standard PPC stock colours
- White RAL 9910 sg
- Brown RAL 8040 sg
- Mahogany RAL 8016
- Caramel RAL 8003
- Non-standard colours are available - choose from RAL, BS or Farrell &
- To suit glazing from 24mm up to 35mm (see order form).
- Optional opening mechanisms available (see order form).
- Custom made to suit all types of glazing applications
- Commercial PG systems
- uPVC constructions.
- Single or batch work undertaken.
Unit C, Malago Vale Trading Estate
St Johns Lane Bedminster Bristol
+44 (0)117 9669522
+44 (0)117 9639523